Monday, May 22, 2006

Kallie, Villanova Nursing Student

That's right, it is now official! Started classes today and I must say, I'm quite excited. I'm totally appreciating that I spent the last year working in the hospital because it seems like everyone is already freakin out about clinicals and I feeling anxious to get back in a hospital! Of course there is tons to be learned, but it's nice to start feeling relatively calm and prepared for the next 14 months. Our professors are great so far and the students seem nice as well. There are about 40 of us that will be in all the same classes, so I'm sure I'll be getting to know them VERY well whether I want to or not! Ok, it's late, and I gotta get up for Day 2 tomorrow, so this rather lame post will end here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go. Don't freak yourself out. Let everyone else around you panic, after all, you've worked on MED Surg!

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»