Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Today I:

  • Had an interview in a car
  • Ate a pomegranate that turned my mouth purple
  • Thought about how much people's feelings toward me affect my feelings toward them
  • Lost my glasses and couldn't find them because I didn't have my glasses
  • Had an 87 year old patient tell me I was old when I told her I was 23
  • Talked to the people in my elevator
  • Was asked how tall I was and if I play basketball 8 times
  • Ate dinner with a family
  • Had a missing package delivered to my house
  • Contemplated why we so often fail to love each other well

4 comments:

beckalippy said...

Ummm.. lets just say that his parents read him charles spurgeon as a bedtime story... just joking, I guess I will have to teach him how to win my daughter heart.
Just reading about your day makes me miss you!!!!!!!!!

mommajanjan said...

Thanks for sharing your day, you are so generous that way!

Anonymous said...

Ok.. why is everybody writing in english????.. you should practice your spanish too.. or.. is there a blog for us.. the spanish speakers????

I loooove your day.. nothing I can't picture happening to you though. .jajajaja.. always funny.. as you.. always cute and sweet.. as you again.. oh well.. why should I carry on.. I'm just glad to hear that you are doing sooooo good and wanted to tell you that I miss you so much!!!... Was so much fun to be over for thanks giving, but not the same without you.. you are so special my dear.

Btw... GOOD I FOUND BECKA SOMEWHERE!!!!!!!!!... what a baaad daughter I have .. huh????

Kallie said...

Marcela!!! Es la verdad, tengo que practicar mi castellano. Hace una semana lo uso y olivido demasiado! Te extrano amiguita!!!!! Porque fuiste a California en Noviembre? Voy a estar alla en Diciembre! Que pena!!! Cuando encontremos? Cada dia Becka me pregunta cuando le visito :) Estoy super contenta que uds son como familia porque mi corazon esta lleno de amor por los dos de uds! Dime cuando quieres practicar castellano conmigo...tengo skype! Abrazos!