Saturday, January 13, 2007

Tag! And I don't mean the body spray

So I've been tagged by the lovely Denise, which means I'm supposed to tell y'all five little known facts about myself. Now since many of you who read this know me very well, and I kind of live my life open book style, this is a bit of a challenge, but I'll give it my best shot.

1. I will buy anything sold by children in front of stores or that come to my house even if it is ridiculously over priced. I made a vow while freezing selling Camp Fire candy in front of Albertson's when I was 9 and I've stuck to it.

2. I have a weird thing about food textures. I'm not a picky eater at all, but almost everything I don't like it because of its texture.

3. I love corners. Corners of sectional couches, corners in rooms, I just love curling up, feeling cozy and surrounded.

4. When I go back to my parents place I still enjoy sitting right in front of the fire until I can stand it no longer than running to the couch to press my back against the cushions.

5. I really like giraffes, but I don't like to tell people that because I'm afraid people will start buying me all kinds of crap with giraffes on it.

In the spirit of the game I'm now passing it on. (this sorta goes against my grain since I'm so anti-chain letter, but if I have to do it so do you). I TAG BECKA, BIANCA, and JON FITCH!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What was that....you want me to buy you giraffe crap.

you got it.

Jon and Jamie said...

Curses,

I've been tagged black and blue. soo... what does that mean? 5 things i supose. what ever shall it be

love,
your out-lawed brother

p.s.
kallie - you're awsome

Bianca said...

I share your love for corners. I maybe love them extra irrationally.

There are 2 baby giraffes at the SF zoo right now. You probably need to meet them.

People buy me a lot of cat crap because I have a cat. (please see previous cat calendar discussion).

5 things coming...just for you. (though I am usually scroogy when it comes to chain stuff). :)