Sunday, July 16, 2006

Waiting on Love

I've never been one think of singleness as a curse. I don't think of it as a situation to be rectified, or as something to be pitied. There are a million and a half things I have the freedom to do because I have no strings attached. But tonight I'm wishing I had some strings. Tonight I find myself longing to be in love again and to have that deep level of intimacy with someone. To be there for someone and know that he'll be there for me. I'm the bold, independent one, always off seeking some new adventure, but more and more lately I find myself wishing I was sharing life and all it's adventures with someone. So I'm only 23 and it will probably happen all in good time, but tonight is just one of those nights. And I'm praying for you whoever you are....where ever you are...

2 comments:

beckalippy said...

Yeah, I am afraid to say that my crush is fairly over... not that the guy isn't amazing, but i just don't think we belong together... which leaves me wondering if not him, then who??? I feel you darling, i feel you.

Anonymous said...

And I am praying for you, hang in there! He'll show up.