Monday, December 11, 2006

One of my new faves

So I am unofficially the most unproductive person on the planet. It's just that I simply cannot study anymore! So I'm banishing myself from the house for a bit and hoping that some motivated friends and a pumpkin spice latte will get me in the mood. I thought I would leave you with some procrastination material of your own though.

So Pat Robitaille has recently been added to the list of my favorite singer/songwriters. I found out about him from my friend Dave and immediately loved his stuff. His music is soulful and soothing and reminds me of being on the swings at Avila, or wading into the river in Coloma. I was pretty surprised to find out Pat's just a 20 year old kid from Canada and unfortunately he's only touring up there right now. I figure maybe if we give him some props down here we can spread the name and maybe he'll decide to set up some shows in the US. Check him out :)

No comments: